From Italy with Love…and a lot of organic fruit! 🥑 🇮🇹
Orteat starts shipping organic products from its Italian farmers to some European countries.
Sorry if you find some Italian words or some mistakes, we are working on improving our International website.
In the meantime, we don't want you to lose the chance to try out our farmers' products!
Orteat’s Organic Oranges for juicing
Scented and juicy, our Organic Oranges for juicing are the perfect example of the fragrances given by our Mother Earth. Quality, freshness, sustainability: thanks to the experience of our farmers we are able to provide you with a wide range of oranges for juicing, each with its own peculiar flavor, in full respect of our principles.
Let’s discover together the main varieties of arance da spremuta:
- Belladonna Oranges: these oranges are blond, with a rich and juicy pulp (>51%) and with a persistent and particular sweet taste.Medium sized and with elongated shape and the poles, these authentic late ripening oranges have an above average vitamin C content (about 40 mg per 100 ml of juice).
- Biondo di Caulonia Oranges: this is a rare and particular variety that is being produced only in Calabria, more specifically in Caulonia. This type of very juicy seeded citrus fruit has a yellow pulp. Small sized, it is perfect for excellent orange-squashes.They are worldwide appreciated and for many years they have been the symbolic fruit of Caulonia and of the land requalification. Furthermore, in the next few months, the historical trees of Campisi farm will mark their centenary.
- Navel Oranges for Juicing (Organic): this variety is the sweetest one that can be found in autumn. These oranges are very suitable to eat due to the fact that they don’t contain any seeds and their size is also relatively small.
- Tarocco Oranges for Juicing (Organic): Tarocco Oranges tend to be small in size and very juicy. They are characterized by the orange color of their peel and the red nuances of their pulp. This particular variety of citrus fruit has been cultivated since ancient times in some areas of Sicily and Calabria, thanks to both the temperate climate and the temperature range typical of these regions.
- Blonde Oranges for juicing (Organic): the Blonde Oranges of the Comune, Belladonna, Valencia or Ovale Calabrese tend to be small in size and juicy. They have orange skin and pulp and they are very tasty when eaten or squeezed. The ripening process takes place in April but they can be harvested during summer, too. In May they reach the maximum level of sweetness, even if they are also very good to be eaten in March.
- Sanguinello Oranges for Juicing (Organic): despite being small in size, these oranges are very juicy! They have a red pulp and they are perfect for orange juices, even in April!
The production of Italian Organic Oranges
Our farmers grow the oranges in open fields, under organic farming practices: no synthetic chemicals are in fact used either at any stage of the production chain or during post-harvesting operations, which allow you to eat the entire orange (its peel as well). Aesthetically speaking they may not be perfect, but we can assure you that they are incredibly genuine, natural and authentic fruit.
Luca's story is about coming back to Calabria, his homeland, for two simple but important reasons: his love for this region and his passion for traditional agriculture.
That's how Luca, after many travels around the world, chose to stop in this special place and decided to (re)take roots in this area of Calabria....
1 item- Bionda Valencia 10 kg
Orteat follows the course of nature and respects it. We don't like to import products from other countries, and we don't like using artificial techniques to extend their seasonality. Each product grows and matures at a given time of the year. If you can't wait to eat organic oranges for jucing, the harvest will be in available from november
Products are shipped early in the week to ensure freshness and quality. You can read the estimated delivery date for each product within its tab.
You can contact us for any need related to your order, as well as any other information, via email at email@example.com or by phone (including on WhatsApp) at 392.2012933.
We will notify you to indicate when the courier will deliver our products, but if however you should not be at home, you will be contacted to arrange a second delivery.
To ensure a short supply chain, products are shipped directly from our farmers. This means that if you have purchased from different producers you will receive different shipments.
Certainly, you can do it from your personal area, where you will find a summary of your data including the delivery address. However, the change does not apply to shipments on delivery.
In the email that we sent you upon confirmation of shipment you will find all the references necessary to easily track the shipment and understand when it will be delivered.