Le prossime consegne verranno indicativamente effettuate tra il between 8 and 10 February.
La spedizione dei nostri prodotti è gratuita (ad eccezione di alcune località periferiche). Se ordini da produttori diversi, riceverai consegne separate.
Scented and juicy, our Organic Oranges for juicing are the perfect example of the fragrances given by our Mother Earth. Quality, freshness, sustainability: thanks to the experience of our farmers we are able to provide you with a wide range of oranges for juicing, each with its own peculiar flavor, in full respect of our principles.
Let’s discover together the main varieties of arance da spremuta:
- Belladonna Oranges: these oranges are blond, with a rich and juicy pulp (>51%) and with a persistent and particular sweet taste.Medium sized and with elongated shape and the poles, these authentic late ripening oranges have an above average vitamin C content (about 40 mg per 100 ml of juice).
- Biondo di Caulonia Oranges: this is a rare and particular variety that is being produced only in Calabria, more specifically in Caulonia. This type of very juicy seeded citrus fruit has a yellow pulp. Small sized, it is perfect for excellent orange-squashes.They are worldwide appreciated and for many years they have been the symbolic fruit of Caulonia and of the land requalification. Furthermore, in the next few months, the historical trees of Campisi farm will mark their centenary.
- Navel Oranges for Juicing (Organic): this variety is the sweetest one that can be found in autumn. These oranges are very suitable to eat due to the fact that they don’t contain any seeds and their size is also relatively small.
- Tarocco Oranges for Juicing (Organic): Tarocco Oranges tend to be small in size and very juicy. They are characterized by the orange color of their peel and the red nuances of their pulp. This particular variety of citrus fruit has been cultivated since ancient times in some areas of Sicily and Calabria, thanks to both the temperate climate and the temperature range typical of these regions.
- Blonde Oranges for juicing (Organic): the Blonde Oranges of the Comune, Belladonna, Valencia or Ovale Calabrese tend to be small in size and juicy. They have orange skin and pulp and they are very tasty when eaten or squeezed. The ripening process takes place in April but they can be harvested during summer, too. In May they reach the maximum level of sweetness, even if they are also very good to be eaten in March.
- Sanguinello Oranges for Juicing (Organic): despite being small in size, these oranges are very juicy! They have a red pulp and they are perfect for orange juices, even in April!
The production of Italian Organic Oranges
Our farmers grow the oranges in open fields, under organic farming practices: no synthetic chemicals are in fact used either at any stage of the production chain or during post-harvesting operations, which allow you to eat the entire orange (its peel as well). Aesthetically speaking they may not be perfect, but we can assure you that they are incredibly genuine, natural and authentic fruit.
What are the properties and the nutritional values of our Italian Organic Oranges for juicing?
These oranges are an excellent source of vitamin A and C: if you eat two oranges per day, you will get the daily intake of vitamin C that your body requires.
What are the main benefits of our Organic Oranges for juicing?
This fruit will bring you countless benefits! Despite its freshness, it’s also a real panacea for your health!
Oranges, together with avocados and bananas, are among the fruits with the highest concentration of potassium and calcium.
Oranges can contribute to the 20% of the daily intake of fiber, while allowing you to feel satiated; moreover they help in reducing sugar absorption while improving iron absorption.
Last but not least, oranges are also an important source of antioxidants that can help to strengthen our immune system, not to mention the fact that they can also help fight skin aging.
How to use and eat our Organic Oranges for juicing: quick and easy recipes
As the name suggests, these types of oranges are perfect for the preparation of tasty and freshly squeezed juices that can be enjoyed at room temperature or after leaving them for a few moments in the fridge. However, even if you prefer to eat them sliced, you won’t be disappointed at all! The choice is up to you!
How to preserve our Organic Oranges for juicing
Only after receiving your order, our oranges are hand-picked directly from their tree. Thanks to their freshness, our citrus fruits can last up to a month if properly stored in a dry and cool environment (terrace, balcony, etc..)
We are always available for any further information you may need. Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to learn more about us, from the pre-sale to the after-sale phase. We aim at guaranteeing you the best purchasing experience. Contact us via email at email@example.com or via WhatsApp at +39 392 201 2933.
Harvesting period: starting in November
Packaging: 10 kg / 20 kg / 40 kg
Luca, Laura, Domenico, Giuseppe, Roberto and many other farmers that you already know, belong to this cooperative.
The Goel Cooperative was born to restore value and light to the beautiful territory of Calabria.< ...
I prodotti vengono spediti ad inizio settimana per garantire freschezza e qualità. Puoi leggere la data di consegna stimata per ciascun prodotto all'interno della sua scheda.
Puoi contattarci per qualsiasi esigenza relativa al tuo ordine, così come qualsiasi altra informazione, via email a firstname.lastname@example.org o telefonicamente (anche su WhatsApp) al 392.2012933.
Noi ti avviseremo per indicarti quando il corriere ti consegnerà i nostri prodotti, ma se comunque tu non dovessi essere in casa, verrai contattato per fissare una seconda consegna.
Per garantire la filiera corta, i prodotti vengono spediti direttamente dai nostri agricoltori. Questo significa che se hai acquistato da produttori differenti riceverai spedizioni differenti.
Certamente, puoi farlo dalla tua area personale, dove troverai un riepilogo dei tuoi dati tra cui l’indirizzo di consegna. Tuttavia la modifica non vale per le spedizioni in consegna.
Nell’email che ti abbiamo inviato alla conferma dell’avvenuta spedizione troverai tutti i riferimenti necessari per tracciare comodamente la spedizione e capire quando sarà consegnata.